Your properties, our priority
Cabo4rentals we understand the requirements of our clientele and we are pleased to offer the following service plan for Homeowners in Los Cabos, Mexico. Property Maintenance for your Los Cabos Vacation Home includes but is not limited to:
Your satisfaction, our mission
We have a team of professional concierge experts who will take care of everything necessary to make your stay in Los Cabos unforgettable. Some of our services include transportation from the airport to your villa, exclusive yacht reservations, and ensuring you have a table at the best restaurants in town. We are here to make your travel experience as enjoyable as possible, so do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how we can assist you. Among others like:
Maximizing your property investment
• TV & Satellite Service* – We can coordinate the installation of your satellite TV. Monthly utility Payments are made with the rest of your bills.
• Internet Services* – We coordinate the installation of your phone line. Service paid on a monthly basis and included with telephone bill
• Painting & Carpentry* Depending on the job performed or requested
• Furniture Moving Services* – When needed to move heavy objects, move furniture into protected areas such as patio or terrace furniture, hang pictures, etc. (handyman jobs)
*Fees for these services will be billed separately.
If required In the event of a hurricane, Will provide hurricane preparation assistance. This service includes shielding appliances and furniture by moving them to a protected area(s), removing carpets from floors, ensuring that exterior items are stored to prevent window breakage. We will also ensure that water storage tanks are full prior to the storm and propane tanks are closed. This service will also include returning all appliances, carpets, interior and exterior furniture to their original location after the hurricane. Occasionally a hurricane may cause flood damage. In the event that there is flood damage to the home or immediate storm repairs are needed, an Emergency Fee may be applicable in order to clean, repair and prevent further damage.
*There is an additional fee for hurricane shutter installation as well as hurricane preparedness.
• All repairs, replacement parts and third-party installation costs will be billed separately in your monthly statement.
• Business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm and Sundays off.
Property Management Cost upon request (in addition If owner wants to rent the house by week or month, we will take care of finding you a good tenant. and continue doing property management.