Your properties, our priority
Cabo4rentals we understand the requirements of our clientele and I we are pleased to offer the following service plan for Homeowners in Los Cabos, Mexico. Property Maintenance for your Los Cabos Vacation Home includes but is not limited to:
Your satisfaction, our mission
We have a team of professional concierge experts who will take care of everything necessary to make your stay in Los Cabos unforgettable. Some of our services include transportation from the airport to your villa, exclusive yacht reservations, and ensuring you have a table at the best restaurants in town. We are here to make your travel experience as enjoyable as possible, so do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how we can assist you. Among others like:
Maximizing your property investment
We will work with a joint bank account, that you choose which we´ll be used
only to administrate your property. That way, you can transfer funds to the joint
account whenever is needed, in order to cover all the bills and utilities.
• Will request a monthly upfront payment to cover all monthly fixed fees, including the property management fees, HOA dues, dues, etc. This upfront payment amount is to be determined upon review of the current property accounting. Final billing will occur on the 30th of each month or before if needed.
*Once a week Visual Walkthrough: I will walk your home to ensure that everything is in order, is secure and that the home is in good condition. If required, I will request additional cleaning services or place a work order to repair or replace anything that needs attention.
*Will provide the Homeowner with a report of all completed work orders, open jobs, home inspections, etc, whenever the owners ask for one, with pictures of before and after.
*Will be present if any thirdparty company is required to do repairs, carpentry, plumbing, fumigation, etc.
* For homes with (Pool/Jacuzzi) – will contact you with a Pool supplier and will supervise him frequently. In case some maintenance parts are needed, we will contact you for buying authorization.
Inventory Control: Will maintain a complete inventory and control of all cleaning
supplies, extra parts, batteries, light bulbs, faucet parts and general maintenance etc. being stored at your home. This will be submitted to the Homeowner upon request.
* (Upon Request ) Housekeeping Service: Staff will provide basic home cleaning services, including vacuuming, sweeping, making beds, cleaning kitchen counters and stove top, dish washing, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathtubs, showers, commodes, organizing vanity, disposing of trash in trash receptacles, etc. Housekeeping service can be available at the Homeowner’s convenience between 8:00 am and 4:00 PM.
In-Depth Prior to arrival or Departure Cleaning Service: Your home will be thoroughly cleaned before you arrive or upon departure in preparation for the next arrival.
*All housekeeping services are at an extra cost.
• TV & Satellite Service* – We can coordinate the installation of your satellite TV. Monthly utility Payments are made with the rest of your bills.
• Internet Services* – We coordinate the installation of your phone line. Service paid on a monthly basis and included with telephone bill
• Painting & Carpentry* Depending on the job performed or requested
• Furniture Moving Services* – When needed to move heavy objects, move furniture into protected areas such as patio or terrace furniture, hang pictures, etc. (handyman jobs)
*Fees for these services will be billed separately.
If required In the event of a hurricane, Will provide hurricane preparation assistance. This service includes shielding appliances and furniture by moving them to a protected area(s), removing carpets from floors, ensuring that exterior items are stored to prevent window breakage. We will also ensure that water storage tanks are full prior to the storm and propane tanks are closed. This service will also include returning all appliances, carpets, interior and exterior furniture to their original location after the hurricane. Occasionally a hurricane may cause flood damage. In the event that there is flood damage to the home or immediate storm repairs are needed, an Emergency Fee may be applicable in order to clean, repair and prevent further damage.
*There is an additional fee for hurricane shutter installation as well as hurricane preparedness.
• All repairs, replacement parts and third-party installation costs will be billed separately in your monthly statement.
• Business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm and Sundays off.
Property Management Cost upon request (in addition If owner wants to rent the house by week or month, we will take care of finding you a good tenant. and continue doing property management.